At John’s Refrigeration, we are dedicated to giving our customers the highest levels of customer service. We want your home to have less dust and contaminants, be energy efficient, and provide comfort to you and your family. One of the ways we do this is by offering the Peak Performance Club.
The club offers a variety of benefits, including helping you maintain peace of mind about your HVAC unit. We provide annual maintenance to make sure your unit is running smoothly. It’s a cost to you as a consumer and you often say….
Why would I join the Peak Performance Club? My unit is working just fine.
Here are a few of the benefits of being part of the club:
- The investment pays for itself. We’re able to find maintenance issues before they become bigger problems and cost you more money. By keeping the unit running smoothly and addressing ductwork issues, we’re saving you money in utility bills. An investment today can save you money later.
- You receive priority service. Rather than waiting for the next technician to be available, Peak Performance Club members receive service ahead of non-club members.
- No service fees. If your system requires a repair, we will take care of the repair and the service fee is on us.
- SAVINGS of up to $259. We perform two 51-point inspections on your unit annually to identify issues that could shorten the life of the system, cause a high utility bill, or become a safety issue for you and your family.
- SAVINGS of $190. We clean the indoor and outdoor coils of your unit to ensure proper airflow and prevent damage to compressor valves.
If you’re ready to get started saving money and making your home more efficient and safe, check out the Peak Performance Club and Just Call John’s.