Summers in Phoenix mean two things for residents: high energy use from running air conditioners and the resulting high energy bills. That’s the bad news, but the good news is that you don’t have to stress about the summer anymore!
- Stop being afraid of opening your energy bill.
- Even though we live in the desert, the amount of dust in your home can be reduced.
- South and west facing rooms are often the hottest in your home.
- You and your family can have relief from the symptoms of allergy and asthma.
- You don’t need the thermostat set at a higher (and uncomfortably warm) temperature just to save money.
The technicians of John’s Refrigeration are trained to assess and solve these and other problems related to the cooling system of your home.
Oftentimes our customers wait until the problem is bad without realizing that we offer ongoing maintenance plans so that we can catch and fix problems before you need a new system. We want you and your family to be healthy and comfortable in your home; especially during the hot Arizona summer!
If your system is 8-10 years old or more, we can replace it for as little as $25 per week.
Just Call John’s and one of our Comfort Consultants will visit your home, evaluate the needs of your family and system, and design a plan that fits your budget. Our solutions are 100% guaranteed!