As a family heating and cooling business that is owned and operated in Mesa, Arizona for more than 40 years, we understand your home like it is our own. It is our mission to help you create and sustain clean, healthy air in your home so you and your family can live in comfort knowing your system is running efficiently. We accomplish this with high quality parts and services including educating our technicians on best practices and providing our customers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Choosing the right HVAC company is a difficult decision which is why we offer these five reasons to work with John’s Refrigeration:
- Our technicians are of the highest quality. They are background checked before they are hired into our drug-free environment. They take part in ongoing training and education so they understand the latest HVAC trends and technology.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction is our Guarantee. We want you to be satisfied with our products and service or we’re not finished helping you.
- Peak Performance Club Membership: Having this membership means your HVAC system is checked by our technicians twice a year. That is a per home, per comfort unit, 51-point inspection keeping your system running efficiently. In many cases these inspections catch maintenance issues before they are replacement issues.
- Five Step Home Efficiency Process: An efficient HVAC system is about more than having a unit that is running. It is about the efficiency of the home. Our technicians can complete a five step home efficiency process that includes inspecting the duct work of the home, air and pressure balancing and incorporating a fresh air component to the system. We believe in having a green environment which means helping your HVAC system run efficiently so as not to waste resources.
- Clean Air Experts: Did you know the air in your home can be dirtier than the air outside? We want the air in your home to be as clean as it can be which is why we recommend Whole House Air Cleaners. This system will remove 99% of allergens, flu virus and more from the air in your home.
We’re proud to be the local air quality experts keeping you and your family safe! Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.