Top Reasons to Consider Working for John’s Refrigeration
1. It’s Not Just About Sales...
In 1970, Chris John started with the philosophy, “focus on customer service and the sales will come.” Andrew continues the legacy by focusing on providing Red Carpet Service; EMPOWERING our team to provide SOLUTIONS instead of focusing on sales.
2. Higher Income (No Empty Promises)
Some companies promise you’ll be rolling in the dough in no time. The problem is it’s not always attainable or, more importantly, sustainable.
- Our top performing service technicians earn from $80-$100,000 (or more) a year on a consistent basis.
- We have very low turnover and we don’t hire for the rush and then lay off.
- We provide BONUS programs so you have control over how much you make and we help you succeed by providing the training and tools you need.
3. Healthy Work/Life Balance
We get it. The stress of our busy seasons can be hard, especially on our service technicians. We take the well-being of our team seriously. To help we:
- Increase our office staff hours to support the team during busy seasons.
- We balance after-hour and weekend schedules.
- We offer generous paid time off (including vacation, holidays, and personal time).
- We offer Health & Wellness Benefits including HAS or PPO Health insurance, dental and vision insurance.
4. Genuine Leadership & Team Centered Culture
- Drama Free: We work hard to create a environment that is productive and supportive of our team’s success. We don’t condone negative behaviors or internal politics. We praise openly and work out differences privately.
- Honest/Ethical: We put honesty and ethical behavior first. Our motto, Do it the Right Way – No Matter What, not only guides our customer service policies but also how we treat each other.
- Open Communication: We encourage open communication and regularly share how the company is doing and we encourage feedback to identify areas we can grow in.
- Professional Image: We work hard to ensure our team maintains a professional image. This includes appearance, grooming and vehicle cleanliness.
- Celebrations: We celebrate milestones together including reaching goals, work anniversaries, and important life events.
- John’s Gives Back: We are actively involved in local events and charities. Our John’s Gives Back campaign provides an opportunity for charities to receive donations and helps build awareness in the community.
Wondering What People Outside of Our Team Think? Read This Note From One Of Our Manufacturers
From: "One of Our Manufacturers"
Date: December 4, 2017 at 1:47:23 PM MST
Good afternoon. I had (5) of your guys in our class last week. I wanted to send you a message to give you some feedback. I have been teaching/attending classes for several years at various places. Your technicians are by far, the most professional individuals that I have ever seen in any class.
Your guys showed up to my class in full uniform (shirts tucked in) and were well-groomed. We have some technicians show up to class in flip-flops and tank tops, smelling of cigarettes, etc.
Your guys also showed up to class with a great attitude, asked questions and participated in discussions. I had a great time interacting with your crew. I was checking out your service vans on our lunch break and your vans were spotless and appeared to be well-organized. The culture of our industry has taken a nose-dive over the last 20 years, however, a company like yours will help to put our industry back into a positive light. I would definitely have any of your guys work on my home or on a family member’s home.
We appreciate your business and I wanted to give you a huge “Thank You” for the impressive professionalism of your Team. Have a good one!