Pearl Certification tells future home-buyers that your home is different from the rest.
And this is important because…
A recent study found that Pearl-certified homes sell for up to 5% more
What Makes a Pearl Advantage Contractor Different?
- Our team has received highly specialized training that goes beyond the equipment to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded throughout the installation process (which, by the way, will have a big impact on the longevity of the system, energy efficiency, indoor air quality, and your comfort).
- In addition our team has been trained by Pearl to identify and address issues to maximize energy efficiency, comfort, and help improve indoor air quality.
Peace of Mind
- Pearl Advantage Contractors must meet stringent qualifications and only the elite companies can be certified. John’s Refrigeration Heating & Cooling is one of the first HVAC contractors in Mesa, Gilbert, and Chandler to qualify to be a Pearl Advantage Contractor.
- Triple Layer of Peace of Mind. Systems installed by John’s Heating & Cooling will be backed by our full replacement guarantees, manufacturer warranties and be certified by Pearl (an independent unbiased third party).
Increased Home Value
- Performance Improvement Plan: Pearl offers three levels of certifications: Pearl, Gold & Platinum. After we collect data on your home we can provide you information about additional improvements you can do to make your home as healthy, comfortable, and energy efficient as possible.
- Add Value to Your Home: Pearl Certification captures the value of the investments you have made in improvements and provides you the documentation needed to help increase the value of your home.
- According to a recent study a Pearl-Certified home commands 5% more than market value.
- Pearl is a national firm that provides third party certification on the performance on your home. A home’s performance is a measurement of how healthy, comfortable, and energy efficient it is (and, by the way, this certification goes beyond your HVAC system to cover a complete report).
- Pearl partners with the leading national energy experts, real estate and contracting businesses: DOE, EPA, Energy Star, the National Association of REALTORS, and the Appraisal Institute.